HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Anything Goes with Optional Sketch

Welcome home everyone for another challenge!  But first, let me just say it is difficult every single week to choose just one winner!   And because you are all so talented we would like to give you the opportunity to join our design team!   We are looking for a few new members, if you would like to create for our "neighborhood"  please put DT after your entry this week.  

Here is our winner this week:

#50 Rina Meyers of


Please contact us at 613avenuewin@hotmail.com

And our Top 3 this week:

#5 Cris

#156 Janiel

#70 shMe

 Congratulations Ladies!  Don't forget to grab your badges!


This weeks sponsor:
 winner will win 7 digi's!


This weeks optional sketch


 Now here is your inspiration from our DT
(please click on their blog name to go to their personal blogs)

 
 My Creative Therapy 
Theodore Shamrock


Chasing the Dream 
Ava Shamrock




Happy Expressions 
Sassy Gal Angel

  
Crafting Vicky  
Raising Tennagers

  
scrapclose2theheart 
 BUNNEGG paint egg 2


Confiseries Papier  
 Hoppy St. Patrick's Day Frog




My Hobby = MY ART 
Brat Cupcake wagon


St. Patrick's Theodore



***Next week's challenge is a color challenge: GREEN  (I know what a surprise!)**

We are looking for a few new members, if you would like to create for our "neighborhood"  please put DT after your entry this week.  

13 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, another wonderful group of inspirational challenges! Thanks, ladies! Your dedication and team spirit are appreciated!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW, thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3. I am so thrilled and honoured. There were so many gorgeous entries. I’d like to congratulate the other winners too – fantastic creations, ladies.
    Special thanks to the wonderful DT for their inspirational projects and to all the team - thank you for all these great challenges. It’s a pleasure to play with you :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choose my card!
    Thank's for another challenge and a great inspiration from our DT.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud to be part of this DT. I hope that they all realize how amazing they are & they are such an inspiration to me! I love these cards. Congrats to the winners as well. You deserved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute work design team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design team samples. Thank you for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized I forgot to put DT behind my name on Entry #19. Is it too late to be considered? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Connie,
    It is not too late. I will e-mail your name to Kathi and she will see your comment.

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work ladies
    Thanks for the challenge
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks Great I will be posting mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers